Woodstock Ski Runners has a long tradition of providing a high quality ski experience to children at all levels. From our Friday Learn to Ski/Ride program and our All Mountain Team, up through our highest levels of Nordic and Alpine racing, Woodstock Ski Runners provides a place where children and young adults of all abilities can learn, be challenged and excel. In addition to providing first rate instruction and coaching, we work to ensure kids leave every practice smiling, proud and eager to get back on the snow.
Woodstock Ski Runners also provides scholarships to area children so that all children can participate regardless of ability to pay. These scholarships are only possible through the generosity of our donors and sponsors. Please help support this unique, community experience and instill in children a love of Vermont skiing by making a contribution today!
Here are ways you can support SkiRunners and ensure that every child has an opportunity to participate in our programs:
The Woodstock Inn & Resort is Selling A Piece of Suicide Six Ski Area History
Thank you for supporting Ski Runners, and thank you to the Woodstock Inn & Resort!
WINTER GREENS AND HOLIDAY WREATH SALE:
The winter season is quickly approaching and we’re all very excited to get back to the slopes. We look forward to seeing familiar faces as well as meeting new families just beginning the Ski Runners program.
The WSR Holiday Greens Sale fundraiser provides over 600 skiers and snowboarders from surrounding towns with high caliber coaching at affordable costs. Your support of the fundraiser is truly appreciated and crucial to keeping the programs in place. Details regarding this year’s wreath sale are as follows:
Ski Runner Family Obligations:
• Each family is responsible for selling 15 of the 12” wreaths
• Fundraising money and a copy of your order form(s) can be dropped off in the “Greens Sale” box in the Ski Runners lodge.
• Or, mail your check and order form(s) to Ski Runners, Attn: Greens Sale, PO Box 171, Woodstock, VT 05091. Be sure to write “Greens Sale” in the memo section.
Buy Out Option:
- If you feel unable to participate in the fundraiser, you can opt to “buy out” of the fundraiser by paying Ski Runners $300.
- The deadline for choosing the buyout option is December 2, 2016.
- Please make checks payable to Ski Runners, indicate “Buy Out” in the memo field, and mail them to Ski Runners, Attn: Greens Sale, PO Box 171, Woodstock, VT 05091.
Wreaths and Garland:
• 12”, 24”, 36” and 48” double-sided wreaths are available
• 12” wreaths may be purchased decorated or undecorated
• 10 yard coils of undecorated garland are available and are a special order
• All other sizes of wreaths and garland need to be special ordered- please contact Chic MacMaster at firstname.lastname@example.org or Erin Quicker @ email@example.com or Trisha Husain @ firstname.lastname@example.org
• Wreaths and garland arrive at Suicide Six undecorated.
• You may decorate your wreaths either at home or at the Suicide 6 Ski Runners Lodge.
• The appropriate amount of tags, bows, wires, pinecones and berries will be organized for your order
• The bows are “Holiday Red” and are only for the wreaths
• You may pick up your wreaths, or garland, as well as your decorations, at The Kelly Farm between late Friday, November 20 & Sunday, December 21. In order to provide the freshest wreaths two trips are made to the supplier for pick-up on November 20 and November 28th. (Dates may change subject to availability and weather)
Three prizes to be awarded this year. One prize will be awarded to each of three individuals with the highest dollar volume sales.
Dates to Remember:
• Monday, December 2st: Final date to choose Buy Out option
• Wednesday, November 23: Final date to submit special wreath orders. If you want wreaths for Thanksgiving delivery order accordingly.
• Saturday afternoon, November 21 – Sunday, December 20: Kelly Farm Barn open to pick up wreaths, garland and decorations.
• Sunday, December 19: Final date to turn in wreath sale monies
Special Orders or Questions contact Chic MacMaster Office@skirunners.org 457-2971 or
Erin Quicker @ email@example.com or Trisha Husain @ firstname.lastname@example.org
WINTER CELEBRATION 2017 TBD
Dear Woodstock Ski Runner members and friends,
The Golf Club will provide us with an excellent venue for a fun gathering as well as a great place to run our silent and live auction. We have reduced the ticket price this year in the hopes of increasing the turn out for the event. Most importantly, this is one of the few times that the entire club can come together for a fun night of food, drink, music and camaraderie. So save the date TBD A formal invitation will be sent to all soon. Many thanks for all of your enthusiasm and support.
We hope you will join us for cocktails, dinner, silent auction, live auction and music and socializing. Last years’ event was a huge success, incredibly fun and we hope you will support us again this year.
Please join us in supporting our programs and our Winter Season. Woodstock Ski Runners is what it is because of each of you! Thank you!
Woodstock Ski Runners Board of Directors
Peter Brooke, President Chris Adams, Vice President
Erin Quicker Secretary Claire Walton, Treasurer
Skip McKee Ken Galton Paul Ramsey
Tom Kerner Cheyenne Wood Steve Hambsch
Trisha Husain Sam Mundel
Live Auction @ Winter Gala
The live auction consists of a number of High value Items that have been donated to Ski Runners for our Winter Celebration fundraiser. If you are not going to attend the Gala, you may make a bid to email@example.com. You should make an opening bid and a high bid. A bid representative will bid for you up to the point of your high bid but only as high as necessary to win.
GOLF TOURNAMENT: August 11, 2017